Application form for admission and prospectus can be had from the College Office on payment of cost. Filled in applications in Block Letters along with the necessary enclosures should reach to the College on or before the last date prescribed for accepting applications for the year of admission with the following.
Attested copies of
- S.S.L.C. front page – with date of birth and place of birth
- S.S.L.C. Mark List
- P.D.C. or equivalent Examination Mark List
- Copy of relevant certificate as proof of Nationality
- Copies of any other relevant certificates if any required to prove allotment of seat under various categories.
I. MANAGEMENT SEATS – Are seats set apart for the Management Institution, which will be filled by the Management of the concerned on the basis of the Government orders in this regard.
2. NRI SEATS – Are payment seats, set apart for the Non-Resident Indians.
Certificate to Prove Nativity
A Certificate of Birth/Residence obtained from the concerned Village Officer/Tahsildar/Birth Registering Authority in the format approved by the Government.
b The true copy of the relevant page of SSLC of the candidate showing the place of birth in Kerala.
1. Original mark lists and certificates should be produced at the time of admission. Original mark lists and cetificates should not be sent with the application. The college cannot accept any responsibility for the loss of original documents sent with the applications.
2. The college reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
3. Students will be selected for admission according to the rules in force from time to time.
4. No candidate will be admitted without interview and the presence of the guardian at the time of interview.
5. The following original documents should be produced at the time of interview.
a) Transfer certificate/migration certificate.
b) A conduct certificate from the head of the Institution last attended.
c) S.S.L.C. Book.
d) Original Certificates of the qualifying examinations with mark list (Original)
6 The students who are finally selected for admission after the interview will be required to pay the prescribed fees.
Applicants are hereby informed that they should keep with them sufficient number of copies of certificates of qualifying examinations in advance, since the original will not be returned before completing the course.