The department has facilities for conducting major surgeries of all specialities viz: General Surgery including Laparoscopic Surgery, E.N.T including Microlaryngeal Operations, Ophthalmology including corneal transplantation, Obstetric & Gynaec and Infertility Procedures & Dentistry, super specialties such as Cardio – Thoracic Surgery, Neuro Surgery, Urology & including Renal Transplantion, Plastic Surgery and Paediatric Surgery.
- Autologus blood transfusion.
- One Lung Ventilation.
- Hypotensive Anaesthesia.
- Out – patient Anaesthesia.
- Fibre optic Bronchoscope intubation.
- Pain Clinic.
- Critical Care Unit.
- Trauma Care.
- Training of Public on Basic Life Support.
- Training of Health Workers on Advanced Life Support.
Facilities Available: –
- 12 fully air-conditioned Operation Theatres with most modern Anaesthesia machines & invasive and non-invasive monitoring devices, centralised pipeline for gases, vaccum etc.
- Pre-anaesthetic and post-anaesthetic care unit.
- The critical care unit is equipped with modern Ventilators & Sophisticated invasive and non-invasive devices including blood Gas Analysers
- A pain Clinic is open all days to treat acute & chronic painful conditions with invasive and non invasive techniques such as drugs, acupuncture, nerve blocks and continuous epidural injections. Painless labour is also being conducted here.
- First aid Classes for the General public and Basic life support Training for medical and paramedical are also conducted.