Dept. of Clinical Psychology in Moulana Hospital is rendering Service since its inception, along with Dept. of Psychiatry.
Facilities & Services:-
- Psychometric evaluation, mainly focusing on intelligence testing (IQ test), Specific learning disability assessment (SLD), Evaluation of personality and interpersonal relations.
- Skill training for Mental Retardation.
- Remedial training for Specific learning disability.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for various Psychiatric conditions including Anxiety disorders, (GAD, Panic disorder, phobias, OCD, etc…), Depressive disorders, Dissociative disorders, Somatoform disorders, Addictive disorders, and other Stress related disorders.
- Adolescent Psychotherapy
- Couple and family Therapy
- Behavior Therapy for various childhood disorders, along with Parent management training (E.g for conditions like ADHD, behavior problems, unexplained medical problems in children due to psychological reasons, habit disorders etc…).