1. Experienced in all Emergency Procedures.
2. Doctor specially trained in Endotracheal intubation , Difficult Airway Management, Thoracocentesis, Neonatal Resuscitation, Cricothyroidotomy, Disaster Management.
3. Successfully completed Immediate Trauma Life Support Course.
4. Life member – Society for Emergency Medicine in India.
5. Completed 25 years of service in Accident, Trauma and Emergency.
1. Functioning 24 hrs.
2. 20 bed, with facilities for observation & attached minor operation theatre and procedure room 3. Centralized 02, Suction, Compressed air, Cardiac monitors and Defib. Machine.
4. Can easily accommodate and manage mass casualty.
5. Attached CT Scan, X-Ray, Lab , ECG, and USG department, Bed Side X-ray and Ultrasound Examination.
6. Invasive & non Invasive Ventilators.
7. International protocols.
8. Multi Super Specialty Support.
9. Separate Medical & Surgical Emergency Care facilities.
11.All Patients are stabilized and adequately treated with minimum amount of waiting time, thereby eliminating patient dissatisfaction.
List Of The Medical Equipments:-
1. Cardiac monitors, Defibrillators
2. Centralized 02 and suction
3. Invasive and non invasive ventilators
4. Nebulizer machine
1. Ambulances with all emergency equipment & life support systems for transport of sick / injured patients and all casualties.
1. Central Monitoring.
2. Wireless Mobile ICU Ambulance Network.