1. IVF / ICSI facilities
2. Male & Female Infertility Evaluation & Counciling
3. Balloon Therapy for excess bleeding
4. Total Infertility management
5. Gynaec Endoscopy procedures.
6. Single day evaluation for male and female Infertility.
7. Sex Hormones assays; FSH; LH ; Prolactin, Testosterone, DHEAS, AMH
8. Endovaginal sonography and sonosalpingography.
9. Diagnostic & operative Laparoscopy including, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy.
10. Diagnostic & operative Hysteroscopy.
12. Hysteroscopic Tubal Cannulation.
Located in the 1st Floor of New Building.
ICSI CHARGES :-
at Moulana IVF ICSI charge in all other ART Centres in Kerala Difference (%) Difference in Rupees Rs.25,000/- + Drugs Rs.45,000 – 50,000/- + Drugs 50% or More Rs.25,000/-
How to reach: –
Nearest Airport is Calicut International Airport which is only 35Kms from Moulana IVF. Daily domestic flights by Indian Airlines and Jet Airways connect this Airport to Mumbai, Delhi and Chennai.
Air India, Air Lanka and Indian Airlines Operate International Flights to United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Srilanka.
Cochin International Airport: Situated 104 Kms from Moulana IVF. All International Airlines connect this Airport to Middle East, Europe and United States. It is well connected to all major cities of India.
Nearby railway stations are Pattambi(21 Kms) and Shoranur (35Kms). All the trains of Indian Railways plying for Calicut and Mangalore have stops at Shoranur or Pattambi. There is local railway station at Perinthalmanna which offer the computer reservation facility to any railway stations in India by any trains of Indian railways.
Perinthalmanna is located National Highway 213 which connects Palakkad to Calicut.
Located 71 Kms equal Distantly from Calicut, Thrissur and Palakkad.
Travel desk at Moulana IVF helps the patients for advance booking Air/Railway tickets, Accommodation and Sight seeing tours.