Moulana IVF the infertility treatment division of moulana hospital was established in 1997. The IVF, ICSI, facilities were started in the year 2005. It has grown and developed into a comprehensive center providing the most technologically advanced treatment options to couples with fertility problems.
- Male & Female Infertility Evaluation and Counselling
- Total Infertility Management
- Low Cost IVF/ICSI Facilities
- Embryo Freezing
- Frozen Embryo Transfer
- Blasto Cyst Transfer
- Gyneac Endoscopy Procedures
- Sex Hormones Assays; FSH; LH; Prolactin, Testosterone, DHEAS, AMH
- Endovaginal Sonography
- Low Cost Diagnostic & Operative Laparoscopy Including, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Low Cost Diagnostic & Operative Hysteroscopy
- Hysteroscopic Tubul Cannulation
- Day Care Laparoscopy Surgeries (No Admission)
How to reach: –
Nearest Airport is Calicut International Airport which is only 35Kms from Moulana IVF. Daily domestic flights by Indian Airlines and Jet Airways connect this Airport to Mumbai, Delhi and Chennai.
Air India, Air Lanka and Indian Airlines Operate International Flights to United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Srilanka.
Cochin International Airport: Situated 104 Kms from Moulana IVF. All International Airlines connect this Airport to Middle East, Europe and United States. It is well connected to all major cities of India.
Nearby railway stations are Pattambi(21 Kms) and Shoranur (35Kms). All the trains of Indian Railways plying for Calicut and Mangalore have stops at Shoranur or Pattambi. There is local railway station at Perinthalmanna which offer the computer reservation facility to any railway stations in India by any trains of Indian railways.
Perinthalmanna is located National Highway 213 which connects Palakkad to Calicut.
Located 71 Kms equal Distantly from Calicut, Thrissur and Palakkad.
Travel desk at Moulana IVF helps the patients for advance booking Air/Railway tickets, Accommodation and Sight seeing tours.