The Department of Oncology at Moulana Hospital has started functioning from 26th May 2018. The unit is well arranged and facilitated to provide advanced Oncology Care. The facilities offered are on par with similar setups in other metropolitan cities, but at an affordable cost.
Department of Medical Oncology provides Multi Disciplinary Care towards management of Solid Tumors and Hematological Neoplasms. The unit is well equipped with State of Art Chemotherapy Day Care Unit, Trained Doctors, Staff and advanced facilities to deliver newer Chemotherapy, Immunotherapy / Targeted Therapy adhering to maximum safe drug handling protocols.
- Chemotherapy (Out Patients & In Patients).
- Targeted Therapy.
- Hormonal Therapy.
- Abdominal Paracentesis.
- Bone-Marrow Aspirations and Biopsy.
- Lumbar Puncture.
- Intra Thecal Administration of Chemotherapeutic Drugs.
- Intra Pleural and Intra Peritoneal Administration of Chemotherapeutic Drugs.
- Care of Chemoport / PICC Line / Central Line.
- Bio Safety Cabinet for Chemo Preparation.
For More Details Contact : 04933 262300.